Busy little bee

by - 5:00 PM

I'm Wow can't believe that this month is almost over the last week I've been spending time with my girls watching movies,covering books and gettin a lot of that done before they go back to school at the end of the month it hasn't made it any easier with the heat we have been having its almost like living in an oven thank goodness for the air conditioning otherwise I would melt like a ice cream. I have been in my little scrap studio a few times this week just having a bit of a draw and done 2 layouts and played with my silhouette cameo... My daughter mel is moving out tomorrow and going to uni so I will be missing her like crazy but she is like only 3 hours drive away so that's not that far...
So here is my drawing of the Cheshire Cat I totally had to make him cute he kinda reminds me of my cat he's a cheeky bugger !!
And I have a few peeks of the layouts I've done





All theses peeks are February layouts 






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx