Unconditional Love - scrapfx

by - 9:27 AM

Hi..
Yep I've scrapped my fluffy boy again..
This months group post at ScrapFX we are celebrating life 
This was our group challenge
Quote to be inspired by and/or use: “Life is a Celebration,
Color: White + One (may use black as accent)
Inspiration/Theme: Celebration
Add some sparkle!
Journal it!
Incorporate some geometric shapes
Add a bit of you to the page! Make it yours!
******

My inspiration is celebrating love

I fussy cut the White flowers and used a copic marker the same colour as the pattern paper and added a touch of colour in the center of the flowers.
I mixed impasto with a drop of light blue paint and added a bit of white glitter and mixed it and applied it to the stencil
And flicked light blue watercolours  over the top of the stenciled background 



My shape of choice is a circle 


To keep it simple my journaling is a stamp
I used white spray paint to paint my chipboard 

Just had to have this lovely quote 
Love you to the moon and back




I've mixed and matched the some papers from Heidi Swapp
 September Skies Alpine Rose Paper 12x12
September Skies Meadow Bloom Paper 12x12
September Skies Light Spectrum Paper 12x12
September Skies Dusk Paper 12x12
September Skies Afternoon Breeze Paper 12x12
Dreamy Word Jumble Stickers
 MY FAVOURITE THINGS Lovely Lattice Paper
MY FAVOURITE THINGS Seeing Stripes Paper

impasto, glitter, bling, spray paint, copic marker
 
Scrapfx chipboard products



Thanks for looking



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx