love - august 123 challenge

by - 11:13 AM

hi,
Over the past few weeks I've been busy scrapping DT projects and have creative fun123 challenge blog so yesterday I seen the 123 challenge on Facebook and thought I would give it a go and use up some of my scrappy stash

So here is the fabby challenge



I snagged one of my daughters selfies she has taken a while ago
I really with she would let me take photos of her it won't belong befor she moves away to go to uni




Ac white card stock
Kaisercraft paper 
KC mini bloom
KC template
Charms creation embelishment 
Studio calico wood vaneer 
Doily, modelling paste, silhouette cut leaves, cotton





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

8 comment

  1. What an awesome layout. I just love the patterned papers, they are perfect for the challenge. The photo is great, a very special look captured. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture Our Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the photos, I take photos from their Facebook a fair bit too! Beautiful photo, love the design and papers ! And thanks for joining in at 123 challenge blog this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout with beautiful photo. Thanks for playing along 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful LO, lovely design. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you totally rocked this challenge. love the papers and design. thanks for sharing with us on 123chllenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. you totally rocked this challenge. love the papers and desig. mayoori from 123challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally gorgeous! I love your mix of papers & the texture in the background. Thanks for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A soft, feminine layout. THanks for joining us at 123 challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx