Bow and Arrow - Kaisercraft

by - 8:41 PM

Hi
Have you checked out the fun 
collection Bow and Arrow over at the kaisercraft blog this month



I love this photo of my daughter Kara and our very funny bird nubby who is a big part of our family 
This photo is a few years old but it's one of my favorites
We don't take him out of the cage and let him run around the yard anymore as our cat loona might have a crack at him and that would not be good at all we have had him for 8 years now and and is a big chatter box and some of the funnest words and yes he swears too as you can imagine his cage is right beside my hubby's outside tool bench so if any time my hubby has hit his thumb with a hammer you know that's where hes got the bad words from lol..

I'm loving these new alphas they are not too small and not too big  
just the right size

Here are the 
 Kaiser products used -
collectables CT801 - Stone P1567 - Fire P1572 - Heart P1570 - Kaisercolour Black KC031 - Pearls Snow SB794 - Alpha sticker sheet ivory AS253


We spent the day walking around having fun taking photos  
my love of taking photos is rubbing off on my daughter as that's what she loves to do now with her I touch 

I really loved the Chevron die cut sheet their are so many things you could do with it 
And the feathers are really cute


Here are the
 Kaiser products used -
 collectables CT801 - Fire P1572 - Heart P1570 - Spirit P1564 - Earth P1569 - Kaisercolour Black KC031 - Pearls Snow SB794 - Chevron PS360

other -  Watercolour


check out the Kaisercraft blog for more inspiration

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx